RUGER® PRECISION RIFLE™ BOLT-ACTION RIFLE
- Short-action handguard increases large-objective scope clearance
- Bolt shroud houses the bolt-disassembly and trigger-adjustment tools
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable Trigger system
- Upgraded muzzle brake reduces felt recoil by up to 58%
- Cold-hammer-forged 4140 chromoly steel barrel with 5R rifling
- Left-folding stock hinge attached to an AR-style buffer tube
Ruger’s Precision Rifle Bolt-Action Rifle takes customization and long-range accuracy to a whole new level. Comes with a billet-aluminum bolt shroud, short-action handguard that increases scope clearance and a hybrid muzzle brake that minimizes felt recoil. Ruger Precision MSR stock with QD sling mount, bottom Picatinny rail and soft rubber butt pad. Short-action handguard allows more clearance for the larger objective lenses on long-range optics. Wider KeyMod™ flat at the 6 o’clock position enhances stability for bipods. Muzzle brake reduces felt recoil by up to 58%, enhancing accuracy by reducing shooting fatigue during longer strings of fire. Oversized bolt handle for positive bolt manipulation. Billet-aluminum bolt shroud houses the bolt disassembly tool and trigger-pull adjustment tool. Cold-hammer-forged 4140 chromoly steel barrel with 5R rifling at minimum bore and groove dimensions, minimum headspace and centralized chamber. Three-lug bolt with 70° throw has dual cocking cams and a smooth-running, full-diameter bolt body. In-line recoil path maximizes accuracy. Left-folding stock hinge is attached to an AR-style buffer tube and accepts any AR-style stock. Aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum lower are type-III hardcoat-anodized. Ruger Marksman™ Adjustable Trigger adjusts from 2.25-lb. to 5-lb. pull. Includes two 10-round Magpul PMAG® magazines.